Links to useful websites & information at Rutgers
Online Roster Access
- Click on Rosters & Electronic Grading Information System (REGIS)
- Use NetID/password to log on
- History instructors can only view students registered under the courses they are taeaching/have taught. For access to cross listed classes, contact other department
- Same site for Grade Submission
Scheduling and Space Management
- Click on Room Capacities to see the MAXIMUM number of students your classroom can seat
- There is a link to the current semester’s final examination schedule, please consult when creating your syllabus
- Online Schedule of Classes link – has the most current scheduling information, including rooms, times, etc.
Online Schedule of Classes
- Look up index number, class location/room/time
- Can look up past few years of class schedules
Center for Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research
(formerly Center for the Advancement of Teaching, formerly formerly Teaching Excellence Center)
- From here, you may look at the results of the instructor rating surveys (Student Instructional Rating Survey – SIRS). To see individual student comments you must come to the department. Click on SIRS and enter your RCI ID/password for access.
Enhanced Classroom Support
[Look up your classroom features and report problems with equipment]
- Type in building code and click search
- A page appears with the current technology in that classroom, so you may check before you start teaching for the semester
- Just in case the equipment in your classroom does not work or you need help, call 732-445-3612.
Business Office Resources
For guidelines and business policies, go to the History Business Office Sakai page HERE.
Emergency Management Plans
Graduate Admissions Information:
- Link for faculty to login to the Graduate Program Portal: 'ON' Campus or 'OFF' Campus
- TOEFL concordance table and the New GRE concordance table
Visit the GRE website for more infomation, click HERE.
- A link to the academic calendar, useful for instructors and for creating your syllabus.
- To begin setting up your course materials using Sakai
- Follow Faculty instructions on the first page
Parking and Transportation
- Check HERE for parking pass/renewal information