History Writing Tutor
History Writing Tutors
Rachel Bunker (Ph.D. Student)
Rebecca Lubot (Ph.D. student)
The History Department's writing tutor is available to help undergraduate students improve their history writing skills.
The writing tutor can:
- Help you to brainstorm ideas for papers and presentations.
- Help you to polish the rough ideas you already have.
- Help you to organize outlines and papers.
- Help you refine a draft.
- Help you create a strong historical argument.
- Help to demystify the ways that historians talk about history.
- Help you turn in the best paper you possibly can.
To give you the best help we can, we ask that you provide the following:
- A copy of your assignment sheet.
- Any brainstorm diagrams, rough work, or writing you have completed for the project.
Spring 2017 Drop-in Office Hours
Van Dyck Hall Room 101D
Tuesday: 9:00-2:30; 4:20-6:20
Thursday: 9:00-2:30; 4:20-6:20