The writing tutor can:
- Help you to brainstorm ideas for papers and presentations.
- Help you to polish the rough ideas you already have.
- Help you to organize outlines and papers.
- Help you refine a draft.
- Help you create a strong historical argument.
- Help to demystify the ways that historians talk about history.
- Help you turn in the best paper you possibly can.
To give you the best help we can, we ask that you provide the following:
- A copy of your assignment sheet.
- Any brainstorm diagrams, rough work, or writing you have completed for the project.
Isaac Guzman is a second-year Ph.D. student in the History Department studying African American History and Atlantic African Diaspora.
101D Van Dyck Hall
Writing Center Hours:
Monday: no hours
Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm (available by Zoom only)
Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm (available by Zoom only)
Helpful Links and Documents