Our History Writing Tutor:
- Adam Stone (Ph.D. Student)
The History Department's writing tutor is available to help undergraduate students improve their history writing skills.
The writing tutor can:
- Help you to brainstorm ideas for papers and presentations.
- Help you to polish the rough ideas you already have.
- Help you to organize outlines and papers.
- Help you refine a draft.
- Help you create a strong historical argument.
- Help to demystify the ways that historians talk about history.
- Help you turn in the best paper you possibly can.
To give you the best help we can, we ask that you provide the following:
- A copy of your assignment sheet.
- Any brainstorm diagrams, rough work, or writing you have completed for the project.
Spring 2020 - We're offering Virtual Appointments!
Please contact Adam Stone (email@example.com) to set up a virtual appointment to get help with your papers this semester.