The writing tutor can:
- Help you to brainstorm ideas for papers and presentations.
- Help you to polish the rough ideas you already have.
- Help you to organize outlines and papers.
- Help you refine a draft.
- Help you create a strong historical argument.
- Help to demystify the ways that historians talk about history.
- Help you turn in the best paper you possibly can.
To give you the best help we can, we ask that you provide the following:
- A copy of your assignment sheet.
- Any brainstorm diagrams, rough work, or writing you have completed for the project.
Jeongeun Park is a second-year PhD student in the History Department studying Cold War history. She has extensive experience tutoring academic writing in history, including to ESL students.
NEW!) In-Person Appointments:
101D Van Dyck Hall
Writing Center Hours:
Zoom Meeting Information:
Meeting ID: 990 7234 2648