The writing tutor can:
- Help you to brainstorm ideas for papers and presentations.
- Help you to polish the rough ideas you already have.
- Help you to organize outlines and papers.
- Help you refine a draft.
- Help you create a strong historical argument.
- Help to demystify the ways that historians talk about history.
- Help you turn in the best paper you possibly can.
To give you the best help we can, we ask that you provide the following:
- A copy of your assignment sheet.
- Any brainstorm diagrams, rough work, or writing you have completed for the project.
Lindsey Dixon is a PhD Candidate in History.
101D Van Dyck Hall
Email "Lindsey Dixon"
Writing Center Hours:
Monday: 10am-4pm (in person)
Tuesday: no hours
Wednesday: 10am-1pm (in person)
Thursday: no hours
Friday: 11am-2pm (zoom)
Helpful Links and Documents