COURSES REGULARLY TAUGHT
- 510:209 Emergence of Medieval Europe
- 510:211 Harvest of the Middle Ages
- 510:338 England in the Middle Ages
- 510:441 Seminar: Social History of Medieval England
- 510:329 Medieval Culture
- 510:593 Problems and Directed Readings in Medieval History
- Jury, State, and Society in Medieval England (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2008).
- Peasants, Merchants, and Markets: Inland Trade in Medieval England, c.1150-c.1350 (New York: St. Martin's Press, 1997).
- “The English Economy in the Era of Magna Carta,” in Janet Loengard, ed., Magna Carta and the World of King John (Woodbridge, Suffolk: Boydell and Brewer, forthcoming 2010).
- “Town, Country, and Law: Royal Courts and Regional Mobility in Medieval England, c.1200-c.1400,” in Richard Goddard, John Langdon, and Miriam Müller, eds., Survival and Discord in Medieval Society: Essays in Honour of Christopher Dyer (Turnhout, Belgium: Brepols Press, forthcoming 2010), pp. 129-46.
- "Economic Takeoff and the Rise of Markets," in Carol Lansing and Edward D. English, eds., A Companion to the Medieval World (Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell Publishers, 2009), pp. 89-110.
- 2004 Faculty of Arts and Sciences Teaching Award.
- 1997-1998 Rutgers University Board of Trustees Award for Scholarly Excellence.
- Medieval Academy of America
- Pipe Roll Society
- Selden Society
- North American British Studies Association